|1. I treat this page the same as
a "school report" and so should you. The author means no malice nor harm
toward any individual or nation. Any statements on the part of the author
are strictly in his opinion.
2. Use of this site is at your risk.
3. Any pictures in this site have either sat in my PC for years and as a result I have long forgotten the source, or have been freely given to me by well wishers, or come from books listed. I would like to give credit where credit is due. If you are the author, photographer, or know the author or photographer of anything in this site, please let me know so I can "do the right thing". After all, it is YOUR photo or article, not mine.
4. Feel free to copy anything on this site as it is "open" to the public. In other words... I don't worry about or even care about plagiarism of my writings! I can always write more. Lets face it, if you have a report to hand in or such - go for it! HOWEVER, the articles and photos by anybody else (and the ownership is clearly marked) belong to that individual. You may not copy them without their permission. If you ask, I am very sure that they will be proud to let you copy them.
5. You will find no advertising on this site except in the "PBS" sense. I do not believe a non business site should carry advertising (yes - I am a conservative Republican - I believe in free enterprise - I own a business - but, unless it is your sole source of income, history should be free to all so we may learn from the winning and loosing of others). Nor should they provide links to a preferred business or association. UNLESS that business provides a service that should be noted. Such as in the case of XOOM here providing free web space. However if such a link is on this site, I am NOT endorsing their product or service. It is placed there as a "note or area of possible interest to the reader".
* Terrorists are not soldiers! That includes the IRA, Moslem fanatics and anybody who seeks to kill civilians or any minority trying to control a majority. You can argue with me until you are blue in the face, but until they put on uniforms, form visable units, have a government, then they are nothing more than terrorists, thugs, gangs, arsonists, killers, or simple low life trash sucking perfectly good oxygen and water that could be consumed by real people.
Warsaw Boy - September 1939
- Picture from the book: Pictorial History Of The Second World War - copyright
1944 - Wm. H. Wise & Co. Inc.
On a personal note: This
boy, who must be about 8 or 9 years old, bears a shocking resemblance to
my youngest son and it touched me deeply. - Tyrannosaur